Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will effectively handle all legal matters for my clients. My work is not done until you are fully satisfied! :)

I will effectively handle all legal matters for my clients. My work is not done until you are fully satisfied! :)












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Thank you for checking out my gig! I will draft the following legal documents but not limited to:

  • Partnership Agreement
  • Cease and Desist Letter
  • Sales Agreement
  • Licensing Agreement
  • Cease and Desist Letter
  • Non-Compete Agreement
  • Employment Agreement
  • Independent Contractor Agreement
  • Non-Disclosure (Confidentiality) Agreement
  • Separation Agreement
  • Revocation of Power of Attorney
  • Prenuptial Agreement
  • Purchase Agreement
  • Power of Attorney
  • Divorce Agreement
  • Child Support Modification
  • Demand For Payment Letter
  • Commercial Lease Agreement
  • Eviction Notice
  • Lease Agreement
  • Lease Amendment

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment