Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will provide gdpr documents pack

I will provide gdpr documents pack












About:

New EU regulation on protection of personal data - GDPR - comes in force 25 May 2018 and the responsibilities of data controllers will now become even stricter.

Most SMEs may not have the resources for expensive lawyers or consultants to make sure that the business complies with the regulation. These SMEs want to, and should, focus on the business instead.

My service is specifically aimed at your small company that seeks to meet the requirements of GDPR and to updated your Privacy Policy at a affordable rate. That is why I have made ordering as simple as it can be.

Questions? Always feel welcome to send me a message and I'd be happy to help.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment