Friday, June 29, 2018

I will prepare the paperwork to form a llc limited liability co

I will prepare the paperwork to form a llc limited liability co












About:

Hello! My name is Michael Sue and I am an attorney in Illinois.  I have been practicing for over 15 years and have represented hundreds of clients throughout the years. 

Let my expertise guide you.  For Five Dollars, I will prepare all of the paperwork, including the Operating Agreement, to create your very own LLC. 

Once I prepare the paperwork, all you'll have to do is file with the State.  Furthermore, you will have personal access to me in case you have any questions along the way.  For Five Dollars, you'll have your very own attorney!  Don't jeopardize your LLC by trying to do it yourself.  Let a professional lawyer handle it!

Please note that although I am an attorney,  I am not practicing law nor am I dispensing legal advice.  This is a legal documentation preparation service that I provide where I am filling out legal forms.

Reviews


mandeep22:Excellent!!

michaelsue:Excellent gig

choctwin:This was the best experience that I have had. Very responsive and provided me with details on how to accomplish registration for my LLC. I would definitely recommend!

michaelsue:Excellent experience. BUYER was friendly and gave good instructions

nirrad85:Mike was very timely with his delivery, and provided everything I needed to get my LLC started!\n\nThanks Mike!


No comments:

Post a Comment