Friday, June 29, 2018

I will create any legal document for personal or business

I will create any legal document for personal or business












About:

I can draft customized legal documents at a fraction of the cost with a lawyer.

Customized documents for specific state/province in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and Australia.

Due to character limits, I cannot list all the legal documents I can provide. I work with a company that charges hundreds of $$$ for these legal documents.

Here is a list of the most popular customized documents I provide:
(If the document you need is not listed, contact me)

Affidavits
Amendments
Articles of Incorporation
Bill of Sale
Business Plan
Catering Service Agreement
Cease & Desist Letter
Certificate of Incumbency
Child Care Services Agreement
Child Medical Consent
Child Travel Consent
Lease Agreement
Sublease Agreement
Confidentiality Agreement
Consulting Agreement
Contract for Deed/Land Contract
Deed of Trust
Employment Offer Letter
Equipment Rental Agreement
Eviction & Lease Notices
Health Care Directive
Incorporation
Living Will
Medical Power of Attorney
Pet Agreement
Prenuptial Agreement
Promissory Note
Service Agreements (All Types)
Release Agreement

I will revise the document as needed after delivery.


Format: Printable PDF protected from editing, with copyright. Please purchase Gig Extras for options of removal.

Reviews


blb747:Outstanding service!! Highly recommended!! \r\n\r\nWhy spend $$$$'s on legal fees when BlackLabelDaily can do just as good, if not better work for a fraction of the cost! :)

blacklabeldaily:Great Experience!

blb747:excellent

blacklabeldaily:Great!

voicenyc:FANTASTIC! BETTER THAN I HAD HOPED FOR!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment