Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will write terms and condition, privacy policy+ BASIC AND STANDARD PACKAGE

I will write terms and condition, privacy policy+ BASIC AND STANDARD PACKAGE












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hi there!

Do you have e-commerce store and you need a well outlined policies to guide the usage of your store? 
If that sounds like what you are looking for? Seek no more, you have selected the right gig.

With my vast experience in writing legal content for e-commerce store, I know exactly what each store needs to run as smoothly as possible from a legal point of view.

How my gig package works

  • If you order my basic gig worth of $20 you will get return and refund policy

  • If you order my Standard gig worth of $40, you will get return and refund policy, shipping policy and disclaimer.

  • If you order my premium gig worth of $70, you will get terms and conditions, cookies policy+ Basic and standard package.


You just relax while i lift the burden from you by writing all the legal policies specifically tailored to your business.


Reviews


brianmetzner:..........

bettyconsultant:Outstanding Experience!

pbetiku:Well do. excellent job. Will use again.

bettyconsultant:I'm glad you love my service.

lush24:When you're writing policies for a company you have to request information to add material about the company in the policy. She did not request any additional information. I provided as much as I could think of. When the policy was returned, it had missing information \u0026 grammatical errors throughout. Not impressed with the final product.


No comments:

Post a Comment