Friday, June 29, 2018

I will answer a U.S. trademark registration question. Search NOT included.

I will answer a U.S. trademark registration question. Search NOT included.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an American attorney practicing in the state of Florida. I will do your U.S. trademark/copyright searches and answer any questions you may have. I will also file the trademark/copyright if we determine that it can be registered (for an additional fee --- please contact me if you want to file a trademark/copyright). Have an American attorney with knowledge of the American trademark/copyright laws do your research.

Please contact me in regards to filing a trademark/copyright.

This does not create a client-attorney relationship and is not intended to do such. 

Reviews


rickvent:A little late on delivery but...good service. I will use again. Thanks for the good work.

rdjcdlgi7:Communicated great! Anyone who communicates well is someone I would want to continue to work with.

williambtwo:Highly professional....informative....patient.....definitely top shelf! Well done, Sir....

rebeckaforsen:Very professional and fast delivery. I recommend this seller.

amandahulst:I have used Trademark lawyer several times and will continue to do so with confidence. Excellent service , great communication and quality work. Thankyou as always


No comments:

Post a Comment