Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will prepare state form to create an llc in any state

I will prepare state form to create an llc in any state












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am an experience corporate paralegal with over 10 years of experience forming companies. I will prepare the state required form(s) to create a Limited Liability Company ("LLC") in any one U.S. state.  You will pay the state's fee directly to the state when you file your document.  I will provide you the state's fees and instructions on how to file the form.

An operating agreement or LLC Agreement outlines the operation of your LLC, including member interest(s) of the company.  This is not required but good to have should there ever be a question that comes into play, particularly if there is more than one member of the LLC. 

Note:  Expedited gigs may not be delivered on Saturdays and Sundays.

I am not an attorney, and I cannot offer you legal advice.  If you have any questions on the legality or appropriateness of forming an LLC, you should consult an attorney or other professional to insure that you understand the laws and tax liabilities in forming an LLC.

I look forward to assisting you with your document preparation needs.  Message me with any questions or concerns.  Thank you.

Reviews


misldods:Very satisfied with my\nPurchase here.

corpparalegal:It was a pleasure assisting you. Thank you for the tip!

bobparks:Did exactly what she said she would. Forms were perfect.

corpparalegal:Thank you. It was a pleasure assisting you. Good luck.

asifmahmood753:Satisfied... Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment