Thursday, April 30, 2020

Reinstate Your Suspended Amazon Account And Write Poa











About:

On behalf of your company I will write your Amazon Suspension Appeal letter / Action Plan. Most business owners will struggle to recover their businesses but I can help get your company back with my tried and tested methods! My new achievements include suspensions of the Price Gouging / Fair Pricing Scheme.



Why pick me?

 

For the appeals I've written for most of Amazon's best sellers in the U.S, UK and Canada, I'm going to use the same approach to write your initial POA because I know exactly what Amazon needs to read.

I have experience writing every kind of appeal. I can help with:

 

ASIN removals / suspensions / reinstatements

  • Used sold as new
  • Inauthentic or counterfeit claims/ complaints
  • Violation of seller code of conduct
  • Copyright/ trademark/ patent/ intellectual property infringement
  • Order defect rate
  • Late shipment rate
  • Pre-fulfillment cancellation rate
  • Item not as described
  • Review manipulation
  • Other Issues

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment