Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will search trademark united states and worldwide

I will search trademark united states and worldwide












About:

Before adopting a trademark, a trademark search is highly recommended, as this will give an indication of any existing trademark which is already registered or applied.

I assist clients in the selection of brand names and provide  trademark search services to ascertain whether any identical or similar trademarks is already existing or not.

In order to conduct a trademark search, kindly provide me with the following simple information:

 i) Trademark to be searched
ii) Goods/Services in respect of which the trademark is to be searched  

One time Flat Fee

No Further and Additional Charges Except my this Flat Fee

One Country or All 90 Countries $90

I will search Trademark in the Class in which you want and also in General in All Classes

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment