Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will provide up to 5 hours of consultation and file the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.

I will provide up to 5 hours of consultation and file the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">The time-consuming process of registering your nonprofit organization is frustrating. It's important to get help with the complicated and technical registration process. If these are your needs, please message me!

I have a law degree and masters from Pepperdine University and spent my time in law school working with several different nonprofit organizations. I also received my certification from State University of New York in Nonprofit Governance. I focus on incorporation procedures and sustainability. I can help you incorporate your nonprofit organization and structure it for sustainability!

Basic Consultation package includes:
* 2 Hours of consultation services
* Providing me with issues to discuss ahead of our consultation facilitates a productive meeting.
* Please message me regarding discounts for first-time customers

Standard Registration package includes:
* 1 Hour of consultation services
* Filing Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation

Consultation and Registration Package includes:
* 4 Hours of consultation services
* Filing Bylaws and Articles of Incorporation

Extras may be included in any package:
* Writing Bylaws
* Writing Articles of Incorporation




Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment