Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do a PLATINUM PACKAGE

I will do a PLATINUM PACKAGE












About:

THE #1 RATED TRADEMARK SEARCH GIG ON FIVERR! See why my reports are better than any other trademark search gig offered on Fiverr. You might say to yourself "I have the perfect name or tagline and nobody is using it", well guess what even if nobody is using your chosen name or tagline it can still get denied. Dont file on chance because the Trademark Office does not issue refunds under any reason. Platinum package is recommended.


The $5 gig is for the basic BRONZE REPORT PACKAGE. Each package is for ONE trademark name relating to ONE category/class.

 

RETAIL $199 Fiverr price $5

BRONZE REPORT PACKAGE Includes: Thorough Trademark Search.

 

RETAIL $299 Fiverr price $15

SILVER REPORT PACKAGE Includes: Thorough Trademark Search, 4Hr Internet/Manual Search.

 

RETAIL $399 Fiverr price $25 

GOLD REPORT PACKAGE Includes: Thorough Trademark Search, 8Hr Internet/Manual Search.


 RETAIL: $1299 Fiverr price $45 (RECOMMENDED AND MOST POPULAR)

PLATINUM REPORT PACKAGE Includes: Thorough Trademark Search, 24Hr Internet/Manual Search, Trademark Search Feedback, Conflicting Trademark Information, Conflicting Inspection Report, Advisable Information. 

Reviews


kristisimmons86:Very thorough with his information.

olgavolman:I had a great experience, will use it again!

trisurfer126:Thank you for your help !

twilliams952:Although the results were not what I wanted (could not use the name), I am glad to get a thorough report before I spent any money on domain names and other things. The service was great and I will definitely purchase again.

sengtran:Fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment