Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will assist you in preparing your taxes

I will assist you in preparing your taxes












About:

I will be working around the clock to assist in getting your taxes filed during this busy season!  

I can do all kinds of taxes.  

*I am approved my IRS to prepare taxes.

* I can also provide advice!

*I am partnered with CPAs and attorneys.  We are your one stop shop for all things taxes.

*Tax practice based in Houston, TX since 2000.






Reviews


ruhni32:Awesome A+++\r\nThank you so much

vipdirect:Thanks for allowing me to help you on your tax needs!

sissylee:Superb seller!! Extremely patient \u0026 helped me along the way!! Will do business with this guy again!! One of the BEST sellers on here!!!! A++++ Thanks!!! :-)

vipdirect:Very thorough and nice to work with. I am glad that I could help.

ruhni32:Awesome :)


No comments:

Post a Comment