Friday, June 29, 2018

I will analyze a contract and give you a clause by clause report

I will analyze a contract and give you a clause by clause report












About:

I will tell you whether to sign the contract - yes or no

It will be my job to protect your interests

I will check how the contract defines the relationship between you and the other party

I will check how the contract defines the commitments you and the other party make

I will check the statements of the contract against their marketing promises

I will send you a comprehensive clause by clause report

My suggestions might be to change words or numbers, or to delete clauses, or to add clauses

We will be tough

I can suggest that you should be aware of certain issues or even not to sign the contract at all

Many contracts are signed after long processes and negotiations and I bring a new eye, a fresh perspective, an independent view and I have no emotional baggage

My long term view is often useful

I will check all stages including pre-contract, entering the contract, using the contract, contract breaches, ending the contract and post contract

My report will be immediately useful and relevant

I will send you my contract negotiation paper "Warning, Warning, Warning" for free

Reviews


reginabashtaqi:Always adds value! My go to seller for business proposal reviews!

contractchecker:Regina gives me the most interesting challenges. We have very robust discussions which combined with her excellent information meant that we finished up with a very good result. I know we will do more business together. Regards Kerry

joshuas1320:Great help in assisting in creation of a contract.

contractchecker:Joshuas1320 is a person who is going places and doing things. It is a thrill to be able to assist. We can work together again and soon I hope. Kerry

ginadarling:Again, an incredible job!


No comments:

Post a Comment