Friday, June 29, 2018

I will draft your company social media policy

I will draft your company social media policy












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I'm a New York-based legal consultant with over 10 years of experience.  I concentrate my consulting practice on helping entrepreneurs and small businesses protect their legal and financial rights. 

This gig is for an employer's Social Media Policy suitable for use in a private workplace, covering personal and business use of social media, guidelines for responsible use, and protecting the company's image and goodwill.  The Social Media Policy can be integrated into your existing Employee Handbook or used on its own.   

Please contact me before buying this gig. I will send you a questionnaire to upload when you book this gig. 

Please feel free to ask any questions before booking.     

Thanks for checking out my gig and have a great day! I look forward to hearing from you.


*Note: I cannot represent you or give legal advice to you. Any and all documentation provided to you is for educational use only and is not to be construed as legal advice. Please do not transmit privileged or confidential information.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment