Friday, June 29, 2018

I will provide professional legal advice as a NYC attorney

I will provide professional legal advice as a NYC attorney












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I am a New York City attorney with over 10 years of experience and I have successfully handled hundreds of cases in the trial courts of New York - Manhattan, Brooklyn, and the Bronx.

For $5 I will quickly and accurately answer one basic legal question (up to 10 minutes of research). Simply provide a brief statement of the facts and ONE basic legal question.

Please contact me BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER for help with anything other than ONE basic legal question. I would be happy to help with any of your legal needs.

My expertise includes, but is not limited to:
  • Tax issues
  • Startup and Small Business issues
  • Writing, Review, and Analysis of legal documents and contracts
  • Real Estate

Insist to know where a legal provider is licensed to practice law - do not trust your legal needs to anyone not licensed to practice law.

Disclaimer: I am licensed to practice law in New York, New Jersey, and US Tax Court. You should consult with an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. I provide no guarantees, warranties, nor is an attorney-client relationship created or implied.

Reviews


morganfiv1:Fast and extremely helpful. I will very likely be using mvieralaw again in the not too distant future! Thank you A+++

mvieralaw:Thank you for the opportunity to help and for trusting me with your legal needs. Good luck!

sevi3047:This attorney is very friendly and was really fast. The text he wrote, was easy to understand for me and really helpful. I can only recommend you this gig, if you have any legal questions. Thanks and have a great day!\n\nBest regards from Switzerland,\n\nSeverin

mvieralaw:Thank you for the opportunity to help and for trusting me with your legal needs! Best of luck!

hologame1993:Outstanding! Very detailed and thorough. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment