Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will write legal contracts and terms of services

I will write legal contracts and terms of services












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
 I am only here to render my expertise in legal document preparation, Business related paperwork and other documents base on your request. I will prepare all of the paperwork in wordpad format, all you will have to do is print and you are ready to go.

My services includes but not limited to 

Affidavit
Power of attorney
Independent Contractors Agreement
Copyright, Patent and Trademark
Deeds
Leasing and Real Estate
Litigation
Legal letters 
Terms and conditions
Incorporation
All Internet & Technology related agreement
Memorandum of agreement
Real Estate Purchase Agreement
Sales Agreement
Purchase Agreement
Non-Disclosure Agreements
Employment Contract
Shareholders Agreement
Sales and Marketing Agreements
Non-Circumvention Agreement
Investment Contract
Partnership Agreements

        And Many More - Just Make A Request!


NOTE: Contact me before ordering this gig and if not, I shall reserve the right to cancel the order. Services such as trademark search, filing, drafting will require extra gigs

Reviews


frazettagirls:Very happy with service!

shahmas:Professional buyer

naseerkhan864:it was easy to work with Shahmas, his work is professional and up to the requirement\nthanks,

shahmas:Professional buyer would love to work again

frazettagirls:THANK YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment