Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will review your lease, contract, agreement, legal document

I will review your lease, contract, agreement, legal document












About:

Commercial leases are complicated, & sometimes you may need an neutral, un-involved party reviewing this financial commitment.

I will need a copy of the lease, state, location, & an outline of your needs or concerns.

We are not creating an attorney-client relationship & none is offered.

COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS -message me before purchasing if you have any questions about this gig.

Lastly Fiverr's Terms of Use:

Basics

  • To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Fiverr in order to circumvent or abuse the Fiverr messaging system or Fiverr platform is not permitted.

Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.

Fiver is an anonymous transaction site

Should we need to speak to each other after the initial inbox discussion gig, such arrangement as to specific verbal contact has to be approved by Fiverr & explicit terms spelled out in the order 

Reviews


lara1984:Great results, it was more than I expected, I highly reccomend! =)

guidolaw:Pleasure to work with an detail orientated buyer.\r\nMuch success to you !!!

rainiermallol:Amazing experience, totally recommend!

guidolaw:Buyer provided everything I needed to assist. Glad to have helped out, please consider me again in the future!

phgteam:the info and insight has me swinging with big corp heavyweight law firms... and winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment