Monday, May 25, 2020

Draft A Patent Application For You











About:

Using your written invention disclosure and drawings, I will swiftly draft a provisional patent application.

I am a Patent Attorney registered to Practice Patent Law before the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). I have over 20 years of Patent Prosecution, Licensing and Litigation Experience. In particular, I have Patent Prosecution and Appellate experience preparing, prosecuting, and maintaining over 350 domestic and international patent applications in an effort to protect client's products and services in a timely cost-efficient manner. I have drafted over 500 Appellate Decisions for the Patent Trial and Appeal Board. I have experience in all electrical and mechanical areas, including but not limited to the following technical arts: software, analog circuit design, digital signal processing (DSP), mixed signal processing, security software systems, storage systems,digital media, semiconductor processing, cloud computing, medical instruments, and many other electro/mechanical areas.

Please contact me before placing an order.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

A++++ HIGHLY RECOMMEND - GREAT COMMUNICATION - EXCEPTIONAL PATENT WORK - OVER & BEYOND

Seller's Response:

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future.

:

Excellent - very good

:

Good experience to work with this buyer

:


No comments:

Post a Comment