Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will send you a general guide to GDPR and necessary actions. Aimed at absolute beginners to GDPR.

I will send you a general guide to GDPR and necessary actions. Aimed at absolute beginners to GDPR.












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">SEE THE FAQ AT THE BOTTOM FOR MORE DETAILS

GDPR came into force on 25 May 2018 and companies' responsibilities for personal data handling are now even stricter. If you did not meet the deadline you still have time to take action to comply to avoid hefty fines.

If you haven't done so already, your privacy policy may need to be updated to comply with GDPR's requirements. 

You probably don't want to spend more time than necessary to rewrite your privacy policy. My service only requires minimal efforts and little time from you to provide me with the necessary information for handwriting your privacy policy.

Once the orders is placed, you will be directed to a guiding online survey, which helps you send me all necessary information. 

  1. Place your order
  2. Fill out the supplied TypeForm survey with your company's details
  3. I write your custom-made GDPR Privacy Policy
  4. I deliver it accompanied by a short guide on what actions you must take to fully comply with GDPR

Still got questions? Always feel welcome to send me a message and I am ready to help.

Place your order today and get your custom-made privacy policy already within 14 days, before my order queue grows longer.

Reviews


bluelinden:Great work, thanks.

sunny66:Great - Nicolas is fast to respond, knowledgeable, friendly and kind! Perfect experience :)

crowdfunderr:Happy to have had the pleasure to have been in contact with you Sunny. Very frienly and open communication.

irishhombre:Wonderful working with Nicholas, easy to talk with and professional all the way. Highly Recommend.

carloae:Happy with the help I received in my project


No comments:

Post a Comment