Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. Legal Diva. + See More

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability and provide you with a quick response. Legal Diva. + See More












About:

Dear Customers,

As a legal consultant I've helped many clients set L.L.C.s in all Fifty States (as well as Limited Companies overseas). With the $5.00 gig, I will provide a report and comparison with benefits of LLCs in three popular jurisdictions.

With the $25.00 Gig, you will receive the forms needed to establish an LLC along with easy to read instructions in layman’s terms, for any of the Fifty U.S. States.  I also offer a number of business forms to help you operate the LLC. 

*NOTE: Some States require an OPERATING AGREEMENT.  If you need an operating agreement, I offer TEMPLATES as well as Custom Agreements.  Please ask for a custom proposal.  

* Note: I cannot represent you or provide legal advice. Any and all information provided is for educational use only and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Thank You.

Legal Diva

Reviews


j_rico:Great communication and delivery time. Gracias!!

legaldiva:Thank You. I was happy to help!\r\n\r\nLegal Diva

mom3463:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

chowell3:Fast and very informative!

legaldiva:Glad I was able to help! All the best with your new business. Sara legaldiva


No comments:

Post a Comment