Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will help you trademark your business name by doing the preliminary search

I will help you trademark your business name by doing the preliminary search












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">* Now offering international searches!  See gig extras for details *

I have extensive experience with trademarks and have handled portfolios for multinational corporations.  For $5, I will use the search tools at my disposal to search for any name or slogan you are interested in trademarking.  I will let you know whether the name is available as well as give you a list of all the similar names and slogans that turn up (if any exist).  I will not only do the search for you, but also provide detailed information on the whole process.

*Detailed information only applies to U.S. searches as each country will have their own set of rules and regulations.  International searches will strictly be the search results.

Reviews


rockonsobo:Great service, very helpful and informative.

labelalley:Great work. Thank you!

donp604:Efficient and quick

novelt725:Seller did as promised. Delivered on time.

rockonsobo:Great service as always


No comments:

Post a Comment