Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I will assist you with your italian dual citizenship process

I will assist you with your italian dual citizenship process












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">If you are looking to grant Italian citizenship or are about to apply for that, look no farther, you found the right place.

10 years of experience as a lawyer, I know everything there is to know about ius sanguinis (not Jure sanguinis as many others write...).

I can easily speak with offices from where your ancestors came, help you research and obtain copies of birth and/or marriage certificates, translate your papers into Italian such as birth certificates, death certificates, divorce or marriage dissolution decrees and much more.

I currently reside in the US and have a branch with other attorneys in Italy, can easily deal with offices (we are lawyers!).

We can also help you with on-site requests and follow you every step of the way if you decide to come to Italy to make the matter quicker.

Please ask for quote before placing orders

The process can be either extremely easy or complex. In any case, I will support you throughout the entire procedure.

Always inquire before placing your order, so that we can work the best solution for you.

Standard price refers to translation of a certificate or a one page document.

Looking forward to helping you.

Reviews


daryndompe:I had a complicated situation, and he was very patient and helpful. Would highly recommend.

nicolamenicacci:My big thanks go to you my friend!\nYou were patient and never, I repeat never, questioned my good faith and professionalism. And I am deeply grateful for that\nNicola

diogoscariot:Thanks....

paulcorsi:Nicola went out of his way even in a family crisis to help finish the deadline-He even communicated with my lawyer in Italy to make sure every detail was correct and what was needed. Thank you

nicolamenicacci:It was easy to deal with you\nHope to work with you again


No comments:

Post a Comment