Thursday, March 26, 2020

Search Existing Patents For Amazon US Marketplace Products











About:

I will do a thorough search on US Patent and Trademark Office database for Existing patents (Utility, Design and Plant patents) and Pending patents database for ONE product prior to launch in Amazon USA marketplace to find similar or exactly looking patents with respect to utility, process, plant or art involved. A patent infringing your launched product is a threat to your investment and your amazon's listing/account, this gig ensures that never happens prior to you doing the investment.



What you will provide:

1. All keywords exactly describing your product.

2. Amazon Link of your competitor having exact pictures or art of your targeted product.



What I will provide:

1. List of all patents patents I have analysed.

2. List of all similar patents I have found.

3. List of all exact patents and their claims.

Reviews


:

He gave me a very detailed research report. His recommendation saved me tons of money. good communication skills and was able to deliver before time!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment