Monday, March 30, 2020

Provide Legal Advice On One Or More Questions











About:

  • Wills & Trusts
  • Business

  • Collection matters
  • Credit card issues
  • Contracts

  • Real Estate Law     Ask for custom order.
  •  NOTE: My advice is based on NJ experience, & may not be applicable in your state or location

Written answer may entirely resolve problem or provide starting blocks to go forward

No attorney-client relationship & none is offered



COMMUNICATION IS CRITICAL FOR SUCCESS

 PURCHASE POLICY:

Please send me what I ask for in gig or inbox discussion

When you purchase this gig, I would need all stated required items for me to begin and complete work of your order.

Failure to provide the required items in a timely manner will force me to automatically CANCEL the order OR  if you send something after order purchase, I will modify your order at an additional cost.

No revisions, modifications to the original order. Unless you purchase revision

Please only order this gig if you ACCEPT these Terms Of Service.

Revisions are not accepted and your purchase of gig acknowledges that you understood my gig terms and understand complying with requests for information.















Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller did a good job providing detailed information and also clarified a question I had on my order. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the high praise- much success to you

:

I cannot stress enough how good of a attorney they are. Very professional and understanding, and does the work so thoroughly. Never have I been more pleased with someones work. Thank you

:

Thank you so much for the extra vote of confidence!

:

Great! He was prompt in responding to my query and he gave some excellent advice to work with. I would definitely recommend him to friends or colleagues.




No comments:

Post a Comment