Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Trademark Attorney In Eu











About:

If you have a brand, logo or company name you should protect them and trademark your idea.



As EUIPO licensed attorney I can represent you before the EUIPO and I will prepare your trademark registration from start to finish with the Intellectual Property Office making sure that we get the best result. This process starts with a really detailed trademark search because that is key in order to avoid future complains.



I have more than 7 years working as a trademark lawyer, patent and copyright for some of the biggest law firm around the world. I have the license by the EUROPE Trademark Office (EUIPO) to represent people and companies to protect their intellectual assets. Hiring me is a guarantee of a smooth registration



Note: The fee for Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO) is not included.



I am very happy to help you with your EUROPE TRADEMARK REGISTRATION.

Reviews


:

Communication is seamless, fluid and very efficient. In case we need revision, Guillermo is very prompt to provide the necessary changes. I have this feeling he is very qualified and will help Business roll smoothly.

:

Thank You the work was vey thorough and helpful!!!

:

Very good, got the desired results on time. Thank you for your work!!

:

Guillermo is a great trademark attorney. He has listened to my requirements with great patience and came up with a customized solution that worked well for my situation. Thanks a lot!

:

I needed a representative so I could register my trademark in the 28 European countries covered by EUIPO. He was quick to respond, and he's in the EUIPO database, so I was able to easily submit the FastTrack form with him as representative.




No comments:

Post a Comment