Saturday, March 28, 2020

Help You With Indian Corporate Laws For Business And Startups











About:

With the dynamic nature of Corporate Laws in India wherein new changes happen almost on a daily basis, many small and medium businesses, including startups and those intending to startup need professional assistance to comply with the legal requirements.



With my deep experience of over 9 years in the Indian Corporate Sector as a Legal Compliance professional, you will receive all help to understand and resolve any issues that you have relating to Indian Corporate Laws. My services are meant for (both Foreign and Indian):



  1. Small and Medium businesses;
  2. Startups; and
  3. Entrepreneurs who want to startup.


Established businesses may also avail my services in resolving their issues involving aspects relating to Indian Companies Act, Laws and Regulations related to Securities, Foreign Exchange Laws and Labor laws.



My services are advisory in nature. We shall chat to understand all the aspects relating to the issues you face so that I can help you resolve them after taking a 360 degree view of the said issues. I'll further assist you in executing procedures required under Law.



Let me help you with your legal compliance issues so that you can focus on your business operations.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

a very professional approach

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback. It was a pleasure offering my services to you.

:

Arun is a Very Talented guy and he comes up with a proper resolution.

:

Thank you for your review. It has been a pleasure to offer my services to you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment