Monday, March 30, 2020

Draft Civil Rights 1983 Violation Complaints About Damages











About:

Hi,

I am a certified attorney having 6 years of experience in different law firms.
A lawsuit is a way to compel someone who has harmed you, in violation of the law, to compensate you monetarily for damages you have suffered.
I have written many lawsuits, legal complaints about damages, petitions, motions and other legal documents for the USA, UK, California, Florida, Mexico, Canada etc clients.


I will render you 

  • Defamation lawsuit:
  • Fraud and misrepresentation:
  • Negligence:
  • Criminal trespass:
  • Temporary or permanent injunction:
  • real estate lawsuits,
  • Compensation complaints,
  • and much more.


Lawsuit/complaint pattern:



  • Plaintiff/defendant introduction, 
  • Facts,
  • Story,
  • Grounds,
  • References with case laws,
  • Prayers/demand the damages


Please contact me for the best legal writing services and consultation.

NO REFUND OF LEGAL SERVICES.

If you already placed a $25 order for writing service instead of consultation service (not more then 3 questions), I will provide you a quotation for the writing service you requested and if we reach an agreement then we will subtract the $25 you already paid from the quotation.

Thanks,
Regards,
Adv_cidra




Reviews


Seller's Response:

just what I needed

Seller's Response:

simply awesome! Great Vendor!

:

left me feeling like she understood my position and did the same for the courts.

:

Very good legal drafting and writing. Thank you so very much

:

Outstanding Experience! I would love to work with you again. Thanks again God bless you




No comments:

Post a Comment