Friday, March 27, 2020

Your Online Criminal And Corporate Lawyer











About:

I and my team has an experience in Corporate criminal family and civil legal matters.



  • Incorporation (U.K, USA & Asia)

  • Trademarks Registration Globally
  • Copyrights
  • Taxation consultancy
  • Filling of tax returns for companies, AOP and individual

  • Online Brand Protection and Infringement Control
  • Partnership Agreements
  • Contract Drafting

  • Registration of companies and firms
  • Purchase and Sales Business Agreements

  • All Criminal Matters   
  • Family Laws 

  • Civil Laws
  • Cyber Crimes

Reviews


:

Umerawh has done excellent work he is fast and very easy to deal with. I would be happy to work with him again.

:

Thanks a lot! That helped me alot. I will come back to you again. - THANK YOU!

:

Great! thank you for this great success! good work!

:

Thank you for the quick and good summary. That helps me alot!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment