Saturday, March 28, 2020

Provide Legal Advice And Support











About:

I will provide you with fast legal advice tailor-made for your unique case. I can help you with the following issues:

  • Investment in information technology
  • International taxation
  • Intellectual property (copyright and related rights, trademarks, patents)
  • Personal data protection (GDPR, U.S. private-sector, Asia, Canada)

I also provide legal support for the business:

  • assistance in drafting, reviewing and negotiating software agreements (MSA, NDA, NCA, EULA, license agreements, etc.);
  • providing legal support for and maintenance websites, platforms, applications (with regard to terms of service, privacy policies, cookies policies, refund policies and so on);
  • advice with respect to the most suitable legal structures of IT business and online payments;
  • counseling on domain names related issues.

Why choose me:

  • You will receive custom legal advice tailor-made for your unique case (presented in PDF).
  • Plain and human-readable language. No legal jargon. Only infographics and clear advice understandable for the average person and not only for lawyers.
  • Extensive experience and knowledge.

Do you need another service? Just write to me!

I will definitely help you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work! I am very impressed and have had my question answered in full.

Seller's Response:

Swiftly delivered exactly what I needed. Will most definitely use again!

:

Great work. Thank you

:

Excellent work, clearly provided the relevant information. Very professsional. Highly recommend.

:

I’m so glad I got a chance to work with you. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment