Friday, March 27, 2020

Write Amazon Suspended Reinstatement Appeal Letter Poa











About:

Hello wonderful buyer!!!



you have to contact me before placing any order pls



Am Jummy Linda a Professional Digital Marketer With Many Years Experience In The Business.And I Will Help You Achieve Your Goals In Writing Amazon Appeal Letter.



I Have Seen That Most Of The Sellers Loose Their Account By Sending Self Made And Generic Appeal Letters. If Your Seller Account Is Suspended And You Are Serious About Your Business, Please Do Not Send Them Generic Plan Of Actions. You Might Get Banned Permanently From Amazon.



It's Time To Hire A Professional To Act On Your Behalf. Every Amazon reinstatement Suspended Appeal Letter Will Be Tailored As Per Your Situation And As They Need. I Invest Quality Time In Writing The Appeal Letter And Won't Rush Through What You Provide.

 I
 And My Team Have Reactivated More Than Hundreds Of Accounts.I Will Write Plan Of Action Appeal Letter For-

-Order defect rate, Late shipment rate, Pre-fulfillment cancellation rate.

-Inauthentic item offering or complaint.

-Copyright, Trademark or Patent infringement.

-Review or Feedback manipulation.

-Any other.

Due to the nature of this "Service", we cannot guarantee any results..



regards







Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment