Saturday, March 28, 2020

File And Prepare Design Or Utility Patent











About:

I CAN WRITE, SEARCH AND FILE A PATENT APPLICATION FOR YOUR INVENTION OR IDEA.



I shall be sending you an NDA to ensure your invention disclosure is treated as confidential. I shall also be sending you an invention disclosure form and later other details which I may feel are important in drafting your specification for patent application.



SERVICES OFFERED

   
  • DRAFTING A PROVISIONAL APPLICATION
  • FILING A PATENT APPLICATION FOR APP & SOFTWARE
  • PATENT SEARCH AND ADVICE
  • DRAFTING A COMPLETE SPECIFICATION   
  • PATENT ANALYSES


For the FILING gig of Trademarks, Patents, Copyrights and LLC’s. The buyer would be asked to provide name, email, physical address and contact number to do the filing with USPTO (United States Patent and Trademark Office) under his/her name or under his/her company, and this information will be asked only on the order page.

Reviews


:

Shahmas assisted me with knowledge and professionalism to complete my task. I will utilize his expertise again and again whenever I have products that need superior knowledge. Israel

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment