Sunday, March 29, 2020

Perfectly Help In Legal Tasks











About:

                                      Kindly contact me before placing your order 



Hi, welcome to my gig



I am a lawyer, who has specialized in contract writing, analysis, and review. With over six (6) years experience, I am experienced at drafting contracts, legal documents, forms, legal letters, and memorandum. I will professionally write legal contents and offer advice on the law related tasks in a timely manner.



I will logically write any legal document of your choice including:



-Legal letters

-Employment contract

-Purchase agreement

-Case laws

-Tort Laws

-Lease agreement

-Partnership agreement

-Purchase agreement

-My services includes but not limited to 

-Affidavit

Power of attorney

-Independent Contractors Agreement

-Deeds

-Leasing and Real Estate

-Litigation

-Legal letters 

-Terms and Conditions for websites

-Privacy Policies

-Incorporation

-All Internet & Technology related agreement

-Memorandum of agreement

Real Estate Purchase Agreement

Sales Agreement

Purchase Agreement

Non-Disclosure Agreements

Partnership Agreements.......and lots more.



All documents are delivered in word format.

Delivering quality,non plagiarized work and customer satisfaction is my first priority.

Feel free to contact me, Thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment