Sunday, March 29, 2020

Form Usa Llc, S Corp, C Corp











About:

I am a professional and experience business tax preparer with several years of forming LLCs and Corporation businesses. I will prepare the state required form(s) to create a Limited Liability Company ("LLC") or Corporation in any one state in the U.S. You will file the neccessary paperwork of your desired entity directly with the state, along with the state's filing fee. I will provide you with information such as the state's fee and filing instructions.



If you need additional paperwork prepared in association with your business entity it is also available at various price levels.



Since I am not an attorney, I cannot offer you legal advice, however, I will answer most questions about forming your business entity. If you have any questions on the legality or appropriateness of forming an LLC or Corporation, you should consult an attorney or other professional to insure that you understand the laws in forming an LLC or Corporation.



I look forward to assisting you with your entity filiing document preparation needs.  So go ahead and place your order today.



Note:  Expedited gigs may not be delivered on weekends nor holidays.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment