Saturday, March 28, 2020

Draft Or Edit Nda, Non Disclosure, Confidentiality Agreement











About:

I can fully review/edit an existing NDA or write a custom NDA from scratch. As my reviews confirm, I am committed to the final outcome and will work with you until your NDA is perfect. NDAs will be drafted so you can use them with multiple counterparties - making an NDA an excellent investment



What makes my work different than other Fiverr sellers who charge less? Unlike many on Fiverr, I personalize every NDA I prepare. Your product will be something specifically curated for you and your company, specific to your needs. You will not receive a boilerplate, off the shelf NDA. I deliver a top-quality, personalized professional product and have dozens of 5-star reviews attesting the same.



NDAs can include non-competes, non-circumvents, exclusivity provisions, non-solicitations, IP protection and more. This is all included in the price: there are no upcharges!



  • Professional legal experience at one of the world's most prestigious investment/private equity firms. 
  • Oversaw a team responsible for drafting and negotiating 1,800 NDAs/year across the globe. 
  • Graduated Summa Cum Laude from a top 30 national US university 
  • Hold MBA from a top 15 national US university.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wonderful experience with this seller. Work was professional, thorough and delivered on time. We will definitely use this seller again!

:

Absolutely amazing. From the professionalism to how she approached the task could not have asked for anything better! Reccomend to Family and Friends!

:

Mrs. E/Paralegalpal was very attentive to my needs. She helped me understand what I overlooked/missed and she fixed problem areas, while also applying the right solution for it. I literally asked her every question I could think of and not only did this not bother her she answered and explained everything I needed more info on in detailed and within a reasonable time frame. She has great professionalism and patience. I highly recommend her services. I am pleased to have had the chance to work with her.

:

Aw - thank you Amber!! It was so wonderful working with you.. you're a real pleasure!

:

this was awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment