Friday, March 27, 2020

Be Your Uspto Trademark Lawyer











About:

I will help you to register a trademark with USPTO. I am an IP attorney, practicing law for over 11 years. I specialize in Intellectual property law. Completed numerous IP law courses. Certified by WIPO. 



Services:

  • Trademark search;
  • IP due diligence investigation;
  • Trademark registration;
  • Respond to USPTO Office Action;
  • Trademark Assignment;
  • IP litigation;
  • Domain name disputes. 
 

My hourly rate is $40 per hour. If fees are not specified in the pricing section, we will discuss the price taking into account the time need to be spent for the assignment and my hourly rate. 

Reviews


:

Awesome, seller provided me with valuable actionable information. Highly recommend.

:

Good job fast and on point

:

Great Quality service and promptly

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment