Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Write An Appeal Letter To Reinstate Your Blocked Listing











About:

Hi there, My name is Ajay and I am an Ecommerce Expert. I have worked at Amazon for the past 7 years. 



Being an Ex-Amazonian I have learnt a lot of things there and now I am utilizing my expertise at a minimal cost for the betterment of seller like you.



Is your listing blocked due to Inauthentic, infringement, Used sold as New, high rate of negative customer experience or due to any other reason? If Yes, please do not send any generic letters to them. It's time to hire a professional and get back your listing as soon as possible.



Hire me. I will check the issues of your listing and prepare a robust plan of action to get back your listing. I have reinstated more than 100s of listings successfully in US, UK, CA and in other marketplaces. The letter will be made per situation basis and as per Amazon need



Please send me a copy of the letter that you received from the team before placing the order. 



NOTE- There will be no guarantee of your ASIN reinstatement but I can guarantee that you'll not find such a robust appeal letter elsewhere.



What are you looking for? Place the Order now. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She provided many letters until the asin has been reinstated :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the Tip and feedback. I am glad I helped you get back the ASIN.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Seller's Response:

Good job! As always.




No comments:

Post a Comment