Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Real Estate Transaction Coordinator











About:

I am a Real Estate Investor with properties in different cities in Florida. I manage all my properties and help investors all over the world. I am also a licensed Florida Real Estate Agent with over 15 + years of experience. Fluent in Spanish.



For the offers, you send me the properties, I check all the legal information and write the contract. Then I will send you the offer to be signed via Edocs, so no need to print anything.



For the Second Package, I will follow up with sellers and negotiate on your name. Will sign counter when possible.



For the Transaction Coordinator, I will handle the transaction from executed contract to closing:

1. Oversee all aspects of buyer & seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to closing.

2. Manage title/escrow, mortgage loan and appraisal processes.
3. Inspection schedule and suggest how to negotiate repairs based on report. However, since this is more personal, you will be responsible for this negotiation.

3. Regularly update & maintain communication with clients, agents, title officer, lender etc.
4. Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
5. Schedule and coordinate closing process.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment