Friday, March 27, 2020

File For Trademark, Patent And Trademarks Application











About:

I am well professional and qualified litigant with over 10 years experience on the legal field. In the past I have drafted and filed for trademark,patent and copyrights for my huge clientele base across USA, UK, Canada,  Europe and world over.

If you hire me, I will provide you with information regarding invention disclosure forms and other details concerning this gig. 



NOTA BENE;



  1. Patent takes roughly 6-10 Days to complete

  2. Trademark takes roughly 2-4 Days to complete
  3. Copyrights takes roughly 3-5 Days  to complete                                                                                                                        
  4. THE CHARGES FOR FILLING YOUR PATENT, TRADEMARK AND COPYRIGHT ARE SEPARATE AND IS BILLED ON YOU PAYABLE TO THE RELEVANT CLIENT 

Reviews


:

This seller provides one of the rarest and exclusive legal services on Fiverr Trademark Valuation, he worked very hard, thoroughly and communicated often to make sure it was right and the valuation on par, I will use him again for sure

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment