Sunday, February 16, 2020

Draft Binding Terms And Conditions And Privacy Policy











About:

I am a professional practicing lawyer. Upon request, I can show you my law bar Licence

I am a lawyer, who has specialized in analysis, and review of website legal pages, drafting contracts, agreements, legal documents, forms, legal letters, and memoranda.



In a nutshell, the legal documents covered by this gig include but not limited to:



  • Terms and Conditions
  • Privacy policy being with GDPR, DMC Act
  • NDA
  • Employment & Purchase contracts
  • Proofreading and Editing
  • Affidavit
  • Legal Research & opinion
  •  letters
  • Power of Attorney
  • Motions
  • Others


  Thank you. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Highly recommended.. With my last minute project.. I am amazed at the professionalisms .. very quick to respond to all concerns in details ..

:

Thank you for allowing me to assist you with case assignments!

:

Outstanding business agreement draft for my company. He was able to cover all the aspects professionally. We will be in touch for all our legal work.

:

I ordered legal docs for my website including terms of service, privacy policy and other. Very pleased to see the work done. He goes beyond the limit to protect you legally. I highly recommend him.

:

Very professionally contract agreements written for our company. Timely and great work ethics.




No comments:

Post a Comment