Monday, February 24, 2020

Draft Editable And Simple Contract











About:

**********FAST RESPONSE**********

*********TIMELY DELIVERY*********

******UNLIMITED REVISIONS******

ABOUT ME:

Education  : LL.M (Master of Law).

Experience: More than 12 years.



WHAT WILL YOU GET?



You will get a comprehensively and professionally drafted Agreement/Contract covering both legal and commercial aspects with complementary advises on the subject matter.



MY AREA OF PRACTICE AND EXPERTISE:

  • Banking Law
  • Business / Commercial Law
  • Consumer Law
  • Contract Law
  • Company Law
  • Cyber Law
  • Employment Law
  • Family Law
  • Intellectual Property Law
  • Partnership Law


Please don't forget that I offer unlimited revisions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's professional, dedicated lawyer. And very patiently and attentive to details. Second time I'm using him.

Seller's Response:

I don't do reviews often. But I'm excited from services of this dude. He's simply the best to me. I highly recommend him.

Seller's Response:

I worked with this seller for a few years, his work never stop to amaze me. We needed a proposal for film funding and a proposal letter. So, he edited the proposal letter and drafted the agreement. In such professional manner. Really, it was not an easy job, but he got the job done like an American entertainment lawyer would of.

:

I feel honour in having long term relationships with you. Will always keep trying to serve you better than before.

:

If you are looking for a professional attorney, I will recommend you Waqas. He is genuine, understanding and detailed in his work. He wrote us a full franchise agreement (30pages) as well as a non disclosure agreement (10 pages). I did not find a single misspelling or grammatical error throughout! Truly value for your money! 6/5 stars!




No comments:

Post a Comment