Friday, February 28, 2020

Take Care Of Your Business Intellectual Property Requirements











About:

I hold expertise in providing legal services to my clients relating to issues involving protection and enforcement of intellectual property right and transaction of intangible property(s). I have an outstanding knowledge in practicing intellectual property law that covers copyrights, patents, trademarks, designs and geographical Indications. My services includes various processes like registration, opinion, search, opposition, renewal and handling related litigation and protection against infringement of any such rights. Apart from these, I'm also indulged in drafting of business proposals, non-disclosure agreements, copyright-able contents and assisting startups with their legal requirements from the scratch. 

Based on my qualifications and experience in the domain, I could assure that I should surely be able to take up the assignments that belongs to my expertise and deliver the desirable results in the most hassle free way. 

My area of practice is not confined to a particular region as I have worked with almost every major and technologically sound country so I welcome the clients from each and every part of this world. 

Reviews


:

Intellectual property search

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment