Sunday, February 23, 2020

Help With Contracts, Employment Law, Companies, Trademarks











About:

I am a UK registered lawyer with over 10 years experience in firms and companies. 



Message me to receive a quote for your requirements. 



Free legal consultation and legal advice included. 



Whether you are setting up your business or have an established business, I can assist you with all legal advice and documentation at each stage. 



I will prepare your documents for you to review and allow, if necessary, revisions until they are exactly as you require them.  



I can help you with:
  • non - disclosure agreements
  • employment contracts
  • lease agreements
  • shareholders agreements
  • investment contracts
  • partnership agreements
  • memorandum of agreement
  • property purchase agreements
  • sales agreements
  • purchase agreements
  • legal letters
  • website terms and conditions
  • website privacy policy


Or any other legal matter you have. 



Just send me a message.



Your UK Lawyer here to help. 



Reviews


:

Awesome! I would highly recommend this seller.

:

Well researched work, professional execution and delivery for a fair price!

:

I appreciate the product Patricia delivered. She saw my vision and delivered appropriately.

:

Thanks! great service exactly what I was looking for cover all points of the contracts.

:

The seller responded quickly and did an excellent job well within the time specified. I recommend this seller without reservation.




No comments:

Post a Comment