Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide Professional Private Investigation Services











About:

I will provide an initial consultation to determine what you are trying to accomplish and will respond with a custom offer that will show you the total cost to complete the investigation. The gig is only for an initial consultation and I may need details regarding your case before I can provide an accurate estimate of the cost to complete the investigation.

AT THIS TIME AVAILABLE IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY

Some of the areas I provide private investigation services, that not all-inclusive, include:

~ Criminal and civil investigations

~ Fraud and scam investigations

~ Missing persons

~ Catfishing

~ Due diligence

~ Open source intelligence data mining

~ Stalker background investigations

If what you're looking for isn't listed, message me first and I can let you know if it's something I can assist you with.


Be sure to view the attached slide presentation "Do I Need To Hire An Investigator" and feel free to reach out to me with any questions.


My investigative work complies with all the laws and regulations for private investigators as set forth by the State of California.


California license #187912







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Love this guy! Seemless extremely useful experience. He helped me track down a roommate who left damages. I tried finding the roommate myself but no luck on my own. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for your feedback and please don't hesitate to contact me if I can help you in the future.

:

Thank you, great work.

:

Thank you Jon for the great feedback. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. My contact information is on page 2 of the report. Best regards, Lee

:


No comments:

Post a Comment