Friday, February 28, 2020

Assist With Nursing Home Issues











About:

Are you facing nursing home issues for your loved ones? There are many things to decide sometimes on a very short time frame.

I will answer questions & offer other  advice for this trying time.



My experience? I am an attorney who has my own loved ones placed in nursing home care, rehabilitation & the aftermath of dealing with the many things that arise during a stay at a nursing home.



I am also pre-qualified in geriatric counseling, geriatric elder issue care & have reviewed contracts when an individual is placed in such a home or care facility.



Communication is the key to getting your questions answered.



We are not establishing an attorney client relationship, but I hope to resolve any questions you may have.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment