Monday, February 24, 2020

Write Confidential And Non Disclosure Agreement











About:





My name is Tonian Mcdonald I have been practising for over 7 years and have represented hundreds of clients throughout the years.  



 I will draft a confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement.



The following are just a few of the many types legal documentation we provide:

  • Partnership Agreements
  • Sales/Purchase Agreement
  • Non-Disclosure Agreements
  • Employment Contracts
  • Lease and Rental Agreements


Please note that although I am an attorney,  I am not practising

law nor am I dispensing legal advice.  This is a legal document preparation service that I provide where I am filling out legal forms.



Order and experience the difference.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment