Saturday, February 29, 2020

Be Your Virtual Lawyer











About:

I will give you legal consultancy for various problems. I will try giving you solution through legal advise and logical thinking through personal knowledge and research. I am a graduated lawyer and currently work for the government of Albania.

Try me, will give 100% effort to help you in finding a legal solution to your problem.

Waiting to hear from you !

Jonny

Reviews


Seller's Response:

a online non bias attorney is great when your a victim of bias attorneys dis-positioned with conflict of interest in countries like Greece and Panama where the only hope is that a prosecutor uses evidence to atleast blackmail the financial predators to back off.

Seller's Response:

Best customer !!!

Seller's Response:

very fast

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

Good communication with seller but I actually expected more with professional written document




No comments:

Post a Comment