Friday, February 28, 2020

Help You Open A China Company,China Agent











About:

Wholesaler and factory cutting me out of the deal? How to avoid it ?For example ( The case is from Forum):



I invented a garden product last year, and I have a fairly large and reputable Australian company that wants to sell it wholesale. I can’t afford to ship it to the US, then to Australia, so my only option is to ship directly from China, where my supplier is. I’m a US-based business.



My question: If I ship directly from my factory to my wholesaler, I risk both parties cutting me out of the deal in the future. I could “blind ship,” but this is also very expensive.



I was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to protect myself from being cut out of the deal. Ideally, I’d like to keep my customers and suppliers separate, but I can’t find any affordable options.



My suggestion : Open an export company in China. Contact with me for details.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good work, everytime again

:

You are a kind man,glad to help you

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment