Sunday, February 23, 2020

Amazon Appeal And Plan Of Action To Reinstate











About:

I will assess your suspension and let you know if I can help (it's free), this usually takes one hour to review the information. In most cases I will need to see a copy of the original suspension email, a copy of your appeal (if you have submitted one already) correspondence to and from the Seller Performance Team as well as the feedback, policy warnings, complaints and any other alerts on your metrics. I do not need your account details nor will we ever ask for them. If I can help you then you can purchase this gig. I deliver your Amazon appeal letter and action plan to your email with instructions, usually within 24 hours. Further responses will be at no additional charge if Amazon requires them. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment