Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Provide You With Legal Advice











About:

***NEW SELLER***



My experience has enabled me to gain an in-depth knowledge of industry-specific requirements.

EXPERIENCE: Attachment #3



LEGAL ADVICE:



I will provide you with thorough legal advice on your legal queries on all major legal matters as mentioned below: (Elaborated Attachment #2)



  • CRIMINAL LAW
  • CRIMINAL DEFENCES
  • EU LAW
  • PUBLIC LAW
  • TORT LAW
  • CONTRACT LAW



Range of packages:



  • LEVEL 1 - 1 Question - Legal Advice OR 1 Page (Legal Document) Review.
  • LEVEL 2 - 3 Question - Legal Advice OR 3 Page (Legal Document) Review.
  • LEVEL 3 - 5 Question - Legal Advice OR 5 Page (Legal Document) Review.



» AVAILABILITY: ADDITIONAL WORDS + REVISIONS, AND FASTER DELIVERY. 



Rеviеw оf Documents:  I also рrоvidе Legаl Rеviеwing оf Dосumеntѕ. 



It is of the utmost importance to me to ensure that each client is 100% satisfied; therefore, if you have any questions, please contact me prior to placing the order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment