Monday, February 24, 2020

Write Legal Documents On Your Behalf











About:

Whether you are representing yourself in court (i.e., pro se) or just someone looking to have legal documents prepared, you have come to the right place! I am a licensed Attorney in the State of Michigan with over ten years of experience in the legal field. I have worked in civil law firms, criminal law firms, and as a former prosecutor. I love to research and learn; I also love to write and proofread. I can provide whatever legal documents you need and tailor them to your specific jurisdiction. Questions? Ask away! Advice is always free :)



Here is a sample of legal documents I can prepare. If you need something not listed below, just shoot me a message!


  • Complaint (to initiate a lawsuit or small claims action)
  • Answer (with or without affirmative defenses and/or counterclaims)
  • Motion
  • Motion Brief
  • Legal Memorandum
  • Sentencing Memorandum


NOTE: I will not be signing these documents; I will simply prepare them and all that you will have to do is sign and file the documents.



By allowing me to prepare your legal documents, you can have the confidence and peace of mind that comes from hiring a licensed attorney.



I am always happy to help and answer any questions you may have...thank you!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment